This agreement provides approval by LPP for the below named Organisation to access the Health & Social Care Apps DPS only, subject to the conditions set out below.
In exchange for LPP granting approval to access the Dynamic Purchasing System, the Organisation AGREES:
- I/We accept all responsibility for both accessing and using the Dynamic Purchasing System in accordance with its associated terms and conditions of contract;
- I/We agree that LPP have no responsibility, or liability, on behalf of our Organisation relating to our use of this Dynamic Purchasing System;
- I/We accept that the ORCHA review is an advisory not regulatory service and we agree to undertake a full assessment of a supplier’s solution to ensure that it meets all our own internal requirements around clinical safety, data security and clinical merit.
- I/We accept that neither LPP nor ORCHA is responsible for verifying the regulatory status or that the Apps are clinically appropriate for our organisation or patients. We agree to undertake a full assessment of a supplier’s proposal to ensure our own internal governance and processes have been satisfied and that the application meets legislative requirements.
- I/We agree to undertake a full financial assessment of any supplier that our Authority calls-off against when using this Dynamic Purchasing System and accept that LPP have no responsibility, or liability, on behalf of our Organisation.
- I/We agree to undertake a full assessment of a suppliers insurances for any supplier that our Authority calls-off against when using this Dynamic Purchasing System and accept that LPP have no responsibility, or liability, on behalf of our Organisation.
- I/We acknowledge that it is imperative to the operation of the Dynamic Purchasing System that you notify the supplier of the relevant App of your intended use of the App.
- I/We hereby certify that all information provided by LPP in relation to the Dynamic Purchasing System, in any form, will be kept strictly confidential and not be made available to any external entity other than our own, without prior permission of LPP. (Please note, this obligation shall not apply to the provision of information by public sector organisations in order to comply with government guidelines and/or legislation regarding transparency and expenditure of public money);
- I/We authorise LPP to receive management information from contracted suppliers, regarding the usage of this Dynamic Purchasing System by the Organisation. Such information will be used by LPP for contract management/administration purposes;
- I/We agree to use the Unique Reference Number process as set out in the Dynamic Purchasing System Terms and Conditions;
- I/We agree not to disclose any information relating to the commercials of the Dynamic Purchasing System to any other Organisation and will use reasonable security measures to safeguard the information.
- I/We agree that it is our responsibility to publish any OJEU and Contracts Finder contract award notice in relation to a call-off from this DPS.
- I/We agree to share project background information with LPP in relation to savings and benefits realisation opportunities.
AGREEMENT: I/We confirm that the organisation intends to participate in the above mentioned Dynamic Purchasing System, and that in doing so will act in accordance with the guidance and instructions set out in the relevant LPP Contract User Guide Document, associated terms and conditions of contract, and in accordance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.